Загрузка...

5337-93-9 спортивн арбитражн суд-да метилов бензол ацетон-да производств производител-да цен информац

Цена договорная
товар в наличии
Бесплатная доставка
Состояние: Новый
Рейтинг:30
Телефоны
г. Бабиничи
Описание товара
Email: zoey@crovellbio.com
Whatsapp / Skype: +8619930503285
Wickr me: zoey456

Specialized Methyl Phenylcetone Manufacturing supplies it now as well as cheap high quality methyl phenylcetone enhancement.
Buy a product.
Electric request for the availability of raw materials for the production of methylphenylcetone and prices for methylphenylcetone.
Methyl Phenylcetone is my company's premier rock promotion, the market has a high level of ownership, and my company is a leader in industrial production for Methyl Phenylcetone production standards.
In terms of methylphenylcetone applications and the amount and storage conditions of methyl bennetone, my company has a dedicated after-sales and technical team to guide customers through the entire process, so rest assured that it will be purchased.
Format 1: solid storage of methyl phenylcetone: large batch of 25kg / carton drums, weight 25kg / carton drums, about 28KG in diameter, 36-40CM in diameter and about 50cm in diameter, and the volume of each barrel can be changed to 10KG ... 15KG and 30KG as per client's requirement.
The inner packaging of the bucket can also be replaced with small packages, which are convenient to use according to the requirements.
The packaging consists of a double-deck inner membrane bag with aluminum foil vacuum.
Other packing methods: 25KG / choreography
Offer to the manufacturer of methylphenylcetone at prices, reliable current quality of methylphenylcetone, international standard methyl bennetone: 5337-93-9, the use of methylphenylcetone is welcomed due to the requests of all demand units!
The quality of my company's products is higher than the price!
Procedure!
We solemnly promise to guarantee product quality and maintain commercial credibility!
By providing quality services.
Let's hope that we will be mutually beneficial, achieve a win-win and create a long-term partnership!

Email: zoey@crovellbio.com
Whatsapp / Skype: +8619930503285
Wickr me: zoey456
Создано: 26 мая 2021 в 04:31

5337-93-9 спортивн арбитражн суд-да метилов бензол ацетон-да производств производител-да цен информац

Цена договорная
товар в наличии
Цена договорная
товар в наличии
Пресс для производства шлакоблока цена Россия
Пресс для производства шлакоблока цена Россия
Цена договорная
товар в наличии
Оборудование для производства кирпича цена Россия
Оборудование для производства кирпича цена Россия
Цена договорная
товар в наличии
Оборудование для производства шлакоблока Россия цены
Оборудование для производства шлакоблока Россия цены